SOOACI Forum
Welcome to the SOOACI's official forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SOOACI Forum
Welcome to the SOOACI's official forum
SOOACI Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Introduction Thread

Go down

The Introduction Thread Empty The Introduction Thread

Post by Jetra Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:54 am

Finally got around to registering here and I don't see one of these. Shame, I think we can get to know each other a little better since we have this, so I'll start.

I'm Jetra and I love to write and play video games. When I'm not writing, I'm usually reading various books to help me write better as well as various interests. My favorite books are The City of Ember series by Jeanne DuPrau, the Pendragon series by D. J. MacHale, and The Sherlock Holmes novels and adventures by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

I'm currently a blogger on PMC experimenting with Skinning, Building, and Textuirng. Why should a blogger know these things? My exact profession is Reviewer and having the knowledge helps me to better accurately make proper reviews that give the right feedback that they deserve. I am also mentoring two other PMC members, one is FlyingEagle (o_o I was surprised because I thought she gave up) and the other is smartgirl701 who shows amazing promise as a blogger.

Jetra

Stars : 20003

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum